Summary of Position
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides confidential administrative support to the CEO.
The Executive Assistant has at least 3 years in a fast-paced Executive Assistant role in a corporate environment, excellent written and oral communication skills, intermediate computer skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Maintaining executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel. This includes providing contextual information in the calendar appointments (meeting objectives, relevant bios, agendas, meeting materials, etc).
- Conference registrations
- Flight bookings
- Hotel reservations
- Phone package setup
- Town car reservations (outside of Canada and US)
- Reaching out to contacts to set up meetings
- Ensuring Executive has travel meeting schedules properly filled, and in the correct time zone
- Providing Executive with detailed Itinerary, so he doesn’t have to refer the calendar
- Ensuring conference bridges are in place and all audio visual setup is in order
Attending Executive Meetings
- Compiling reports prior to the meeting, and making sure all are in Executive’s calendar including, A/R Reports, Agendas, Production Reports, presentation materials, etc.
- Keeping the meeting on track, per the Agenda
- Taking minutes
- Distributing minutes to the attendees, complete with concise Deliverables that came out of the meeting
- Saving minutes for future reference
- Preparation of business materials, including research, text, and electronic presentations (for Town Hall, RFPs, etc)
- E-bios, maps, summaries of companies, etc., as requested
Maintaining detailed Group Org Chart
Preparing, formatting, and proofreading of confidential correspondence, briefing materials, speaking and presentation materials, and other external reports
Followup with CEO on deadlines and task completion
Other administration duties as assigned